Bay Gardens Resorts Dive Packages
Dive with Dive St. Lucia and Enjoy Your Stay With Us
Available at all four of our tropical resorts, The Bay Gardens Resorts Dive Packages are your ticket to the islands underwater life. Expect nothing less than thrills when you submerge into the beautiful underwaters of our island. As part of the package, each property has its own dive package pricing and each package includes accommodations and diving days and times.
Bay Gardens Hotel, Inn & Marina Haven
Dive Package (With Accommodation, Without Equipment):
- 5 Nights Package: US$579.00 (One Diver) | 3 Dives per package
- 5 Nights Package: US$779.00 (Two Divers) | 3 Dives per package.
- 7 Nights Package: US$849.00 (One Diver) | 5 Dives per package
- 7 Nights Package: US$1149.00 (Two Divers) | 5 Dives per package
Bay Gardens Beach Resort & Spa
Dive Package (With Accommodation & Without Equipment):
- 5 Nights Package: US$879.00 (One Diver) | 3 Dives per package
- 5 Nights Package: US$1079.00 (Two Divers) | 3 Dives per package
- 7 Nights Package: US$1379.00 (One Diver) | 5 Dives per package
- 7 Nights Package: US$1679.00 (Two Divers) | 5 Dives per package
An additional fee of US$20.00 applies for equipment rental. Upgrade to Breakfast & Dinner Plan (MAP) for US$45.00, and to All-Inclusive for US$85.00 per person, per night. Rates are based on single/double occupancy and are inclusive of 10% Service Charge and 10% VAT.
- Complimentary Breakfast Daily
- Welcome cocktail on arrival
- Two Kids Stay and Eat FREE*
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Bottled water in room on arrival
- Complimentary shuttle between the Bay Gardens properties ONLY
- Complimentary non-motorized water sports activities
- Complimentary unlimited passes to Splash Island Water Park
Dive Courses Available
Discover Scuba Diving (DSD): (Min age 10 yrs)
Introductory briefing, skills practice in shallow water, followed by two ocean dives. (This course is also known as a Resort Course.) Although not a certification, completion can earn credit towards PADI Scuba Diver or Open Water Diver certifications.
Duration: 4.5 to 5.5 hrs
1 person - US$180.00
2+ person - US$150.00
PADI Open Water Course: (Min age 15 yrs)
Entry-level certification qualifying you to dive with a buddy independent of supervision to a maximum depth of 60ft/18M. This certification is recognized worldwide and is your "Licence to Dive"! NEW PADI eLearning option on this course. 16 to 20 hrs spread over your choice of 2 to 3 days (Exc self-study)
4 Dives - US$485.00
eLearning - US$440.00
Open Water Referrals: (Min age 10 yrs - Juniors / 15 yrs - Adults)
Complete your PADI Open Water Diver certification after starting it elsewhere within the last 12 months. The price assumes that you have already purchased your course materials and completed the theory modules and includes 4 ocean dives and a certification card to complete your Open Water Diver certification.
Duration: 8 to 10 hrs spread over 2 days
4 Dives - US$350.00
Night Boat Dive: (1 Dive) (Min age 10 yrs - Juniors / 15 yrs - Adults)
Free transfer between your Hotel and the Dive Centre (north of Castries). Boat transport to the dive site which will be one of St. Lucia's premier dive sites on the west coast suitable for certified divers only. Use of Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Weight Belt, tank and primary and backup dive lights. These trips depart from the Dive Centre at around 17:30 and return by about 20:30, although these times will vary due to sunset time.
Duration: 1.5 to 3.5 hrs
1 Dive - US$100.00
For more information or to make a reservation
Call: 758 457 8006 | 8007 or email: email@example.com