Bay Gardens Resorts is always searching for top-notch candidates to join the Bay Gardens family. For additional opportunities, please send resumes or enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to speaking with you. Current job opportunities are listed below.
A vacancy exists for the post of Duty Manager at the Bay Gardens Resorts
The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for dealing with any General management related inquiries that arise within the hotel. The Duty Manager’s position predominately involves face-to-face contact with Guests and represents Senior-level hotel management in their absence. He or She will also be the Management contact point for any hotel operational issues that arise that cannot be resolved by the department. Specifically, the Duty Manager will perform the following tasks at the highest level of service
- Be visible in the hotel lobby and other public areas, particularly during busy times
- Engage Guests in conversation and provide general assistance, as requested
- Ensure that all Guest complaints are handled promptly and completely
- Meet and greet arriving Guests and major corporate clients upon arrival
- Coordinate the services and special facilities provided to extended-stay Guests
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of all credit procedures and ensure they are applied properly
- Offer current knowledge on all hotel products, services, policies, and emergency procedures
- Monitor Guest satisfaction reports and implement actions to improve results
- Handle any management issues or emergencies that arise, record them as required, and remediate as required
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent
- A thorough knowledge of Front Office operations in the hotel, leisure, and/or retail sector.
- Current knowledge (proof of valid qualifications required) of health, safety, and security procedures
- Calm, efficient, and the ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook computer programs
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service
- Ability to work at least 5 nights per week
- Meticulous grooming and presentation
Interested persons should apply before December 19, 2014.