Recipe of the Month
Island Fish Marinade
- 4 Cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 1 Small Onion (finely chopped)
- 1 Sprig Local Celery (finely chopped)
- 3 Sprigs Thyme (pulled of the stem)
- 1 tsp Fresh Chopped Rosemary
- 4 Seasoning Peppers
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- ½ tsp Cajun Seasoning
- Salt to taste
- Baron’s Hot Sauce to taste (or any hot sauce available to you)
- 4 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Add all ingredients together and adjust flavour as necessary.
- Place fish in marinade for approximately 20 min before cooking. This marinade will make your fish moist and flavourful.
- You can also use the marinade to brush the fish while it is on the grill.