Recipe of the Month
Chairman’s Reserve Avocado Cocktail
- 1/4 Ripe Avocado
- 1 oz Chairman’s Reserve Spiced
- 1 oz Cocoa Creole
- 1 oz Marigot Bay Coconut Cream Liqueur
- 1 oz Coconut Cream
- 1 cup Ice
- Crush ice in blender
- Add in your rums and liqueurs
- Add 1/4 Avocado
- Blend till thoroughly smooth and pour in glass
- You can use coconut shavings with cinnamon and nutmeg powder as your garnish
- If you want to get really fancy, compliment your garnish with a frozen chocolate covered avocado ball on a stick.
Time to enjoy!