Make your Special Event a Success
Make your next Caribbean special event extraordinary at Bay Gardens Resorts. Whether it’s a private party, first communion, corporate function, product launch, wedding, vow renewal ceremony, holiday event, TV commercial, or anything else, an attentive and professional event planning team will ensure your Bay Gardens special event is an unforgettable one.
With five state-of-the-art conference rooms, an attentive staff, fine cuisine and the magical Caribbean island setting, special events at Bay Gardens Resorts include all the ingredients to make your next special event a success.
Range of Venues
In addition to five conference rooms, Bay Gardens Resorts is also able to host events at the following venues:
- Aqua Vista Lounge (Bay Gardens Beach Resort)
- Aqua Vista Courtyard (Bay Gardens Beach Resort)
- Hi Tide Beachside Restaurant (Bay Gardens Beach Resort)
- Reduit Beach (Bay Gardens Beach Resort)
- Bouganvillea Terrace (Bay Gardens Hotel)
- Poolside (All properties)
- Off-site options (See below)
Bay Gardens Resorts has earned the unique reputation of rising to the occasion when it comes to catering for events – no matter the request. Bay Gardens’ catering delivery services allow guests the freedom to design their special event to fit their unique needs.
Some of the larger off-site events Bay Gardens Resorts has catered include:
St. Lucia Jazz Festival artistes and production crew (2010 and 2011) – up to 100 persons over 7 days
- CHTA Marketplace 2009 - 1500 people (at Pigeon Island)
- FCCA 2009 - 800 people
- Nelson Mandela’s Welcome Dinner – 800 people
- ICC Cricket World Cup 2007 – 80 people
- Caribbean Lions Club Convention – 500 people